- 1.5 billion English Language learners.
- 1.75 billion people speak English.
- 2.0 billion English speakers by next year.
John Knagg, a British Council member, estimates that there are 1.5 billion English-language learners worldwide. The British council also puts forth that the number of English learners around the world is only expected to grow. English is currently spoken by 1.75 billion people worldwide—one out of every four people on the planet. The group estimates that by 2020, 2 billion people will be using the language. Read it here.
FasTracKids Asia is committed to giving young children the proficiency in English they need in order to be confident and competent English language learners. Through our proprietary methodology, we create an environment where young learners thrive:
- We emphasize the fun in learning. Our classrooms have a relaxed atmosphere that alleviates stress and allows children to learn.
- Our methodology balances the use of technology so students can hear and practice with native English speakers as well as collaborations so our students practice speaking with peers.
- The use of educational zig-zagging engages our students so they are enticed to learn and are never bored. See what FasTracKids has to say about methodology.
We are looking to provide this fun, educational experience to more children around the world. If you are interested in a Master Franchise and bringing the opportunity of English language learning to your community and your region, we’ll explore the possibilities with you. Just click: